Sunday 1 January 2012

Last Pages of 2011

Happy New Year one and all. I hope it brings you only good things in life especially health.

In the quiet times over this past week I've managed to do the last 2 pages of 2011 and sorted out my albums. It was very interesting to see how far I've come and how the pages have changes over the year.
This coming year it is my plan to work harder on technique and on using the tools I have to their best advantage.
Here are my last two pages created in 2011...

Christmas night 2011 was very relaxed with no one wanting much to eat etc.... 
Steve, John, Cheryl and I just kicked back and watched the storm around us. 
Lots of storms to watch here over Christmas but they tend to go around us
 Close up of the embossing and inking...
Cousin Judy emailed this photo to me taken at Evandale probably in the mid 1960's..... 
no idea how were were all rounded up and stood still long enough to have the photo taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011