Wednesday 27 June 2012

Through the Photographers Eyes

Another Scrapville Scrapburst is done and dusted. this is another photo taken by my lovely niece Brianna of my nephew Alex.

This scrap burst had to have the word "eyes" in the title and a photo relevant to the title of course.

I love the shot of Alex and the striped umbrella he is carrying and the fantastic way Brianna has taken the reflection of Alex In his sunglasses.

The title came about because just to the left of Alex in the sun glass lens is the photographer actually taking her photo.

The page doesn't have a lot of work in as I think the photos tell the story. I fussy cut the spectacles at the bottom, teh dragonfly and the eye. The hexagon for the journalling was cut on the cricut, handwritten title and a bit of inked stitching finished the page off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011