Sunday 15 July 2012

July Monthly Pack

 This months pack from Scrapville has some gorgeous papers in it.
My photo doesn't do the page justice but I had a wonderful time working this page of Bella, Danny and I.
The seashells at the top were beige and white so I fussy cut an edge, applied dimensional magic to the shells leaving space to apply the red and pink inks. With the inks I adapted a new technicque I learnt at Scrapville's Parisian Anthology class the week before.
I think I'll use my inks a bit more now I have more knowledge of what they can do.







Wish You Were Here card was also made from the monthly pack.
Am loving the red, white and blues at the moment and I think the dark brown paper I laid it on to photograph sets it off well.
This simple card was made with a punched edge, a bit of fraying on the fabric, inking, mounting and  finished off with flower made of paper, fabric and centre button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011