Wednesday 24 October 2012

Card Winner

Here's the card I made for Scrapville's September card sketch and it won the challenge. 
I love the simplicity of this card which was done with a narrow brown and white check base.
I topped this with brown card stock. 
My new Prima cogs mask which is a large frame was used a portion of it and I created a scribbled edge to frame it on the card. . 
Added a torn strip of textured card for the base of the embellishments, including leaves cut on my cricut machine (Am loving this leaf combination in a few different sizes and a patterned paper that changes and adapts with inking to suit many different pages).. 
A happy birthday sticker and a couple of brads finished off this simple but effective card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011