Saturday 6 October 2012

More retreat work

 Apologies first for the glare on the photo - I'm still working out my new camera so will replace this when I get a good photo taken.

I loved this series of photos that I found on Chrissie's facebook site earlier this year so thanks for allowing me to use them Chris.

I kept this page pretty simple as I think the photos tell the story very well on their own ... having a geat time out in the water on a summer's day.

Chris, John, Jacqui, James, Logan and Byron look like they're all having a great time.




One of the fun things we did at retreat was make our own name tags.

I grabbed a heap of stuff out of my stash and came up with this "blinged up"  tag.

lots of die cuts, ink and bling formed the basis of the tag then  finished off with a metal star and handmade rose made with the new flower die I bought at retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011