Friday 15 March 2013

Bo Bunny Card

My last post for tonight is this card made out of the lovely Bo Bunny papers left over from Scrapville's Monthly Pack.
 
I reckon Before I'm totally finished I'll get a card for a male done but I will have to be more creative to  get a good card made.
 
Again this is not the best of photos, it looks more washed out than it is in real life.
 
 

I inked all edges in Spun Sugar Distress Ink
 
The card is 5 inch square and cut out of pink cardstock.
 
I made my base out of the blue and pink spotted paper.
 
I cut a mannequin out and stuck it to the base paper matted the sentiment on another scarp and mounted it slightly over the mannequin.
 
The top mannequin was mounted directly over the lower one and some positive word stickers adhere to it.
 
The pink flower was cut and quilled, the liquid pearl added to its centre.
 
3 pink blings finished off this simple but lovely card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011