Wednesday 27 March 2013

LAYOUT #1 NUMBERS:

The Layout must include....

1x Stamped Image (pic), 2x Photos, 3x PPapers, 4x Flowers & 5x Flags or Bunting

This simple but effective layout really was just a composition of what was asked for and what was in my scrap stash. 

I bought the background cardstock from Scrapville and sanded the top left & bottom right corners to bring some of the rusty red through from underneath the dots. 


I Layered the patterned papers in the centre and matted both photos with another brown patterned paper. 

The title chip letters have been hanging around for a while waiting for the right page as have the mounted flower stickers are leftovers from some Kaiser and other sticker packs.

I attached the bunting to the right hand side of the page and threaded some brown & white twine through it then I threaded one end of the twine through the journalling tag (which has the stamped picture on it) and knotted it into place. 

Pleased to finally get to use the photos of Jamie and Michael I took when they dropped in for coffee a few months ago.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like Janet's keeping you busy with the Scrapbursts Zan! Love all your autumnal colours..very rustic! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Zan,great colours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Zan. You used the criteria well.
    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love a banner & on here yours looks terrific Zan! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011