Tuesday 2 April 2013

SHH I've had a hard day.

Hi All 
Here I am with my last page for Scrapville's Scrapbursts

LAYOUT #4 SPELLBINDERS X 3 DIE SHAPES.



I'm having a go at some boy pages at the moment so thought this photo of Steph's son Colton was ideal for the challenge.

The dies I've used are: 
Classic Petal Edgeabilities - blue edge under the photo
Pinwheel Delight - tucked under top right hand side of photo
Persian Motif - Bottom left of photo

I taped the pale blue border to the bottom of the matted photo. 
Taped the red card stock  to the  striped paper and added the brown strip over the red. 

Inked everything in dark brown. 

Next I placed the red die cut and the floral sticker into position and mounted the photo over it.

A blue teddy button was glued to the cream die cut and some liquid pearls placed in the holes to resemble buttons. This was mounted over the corner of the photo. 

To finish off I taped the "Who, Where , When" shapes to the bottom right side and the Title to the top left.

Now all I have to do is finish off the final Scrapburst card and job's done.

2 comments:

  1. Zan I think we all feel like Colton does some times.Lovely spray of flowers.
    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely dies you have Zan, & what a special photo of Colton...a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011