Tuesday 28 May 2013

Debut

Thanks to my sister Kate I now have these lovely photos of my mum making her debut a long time ago. 
What is nice is that the main photo has two of my uncles in it as well. 


I couldn't wait to scrap them and had a lovely time putting this together at Scrapville last week. 



Although I scrap a fair bit at home nothing beats scrapping at a shop where every lovely goodie is available just to add the touch I want to the page. 




Once I'd chosen my paper I matted the photos in a cream sheen. 

I placed a couple of matching cream doily's on the page and stuck down the creamy vine which I'd cut on my Cricut machine and been waiting to use. 

Next I taped and mounted the photos. 

To dress the  page up I added a Kaiser tag for the title and a Kaiser die cut to which I attached the journalling. 

The sparkly heart  and small quote embellishments came out of my stash along with the die cut doily which I  mounted the quote on.

In Scrapville I found the gorgeous pink blossom and brown silk leaves to which I added a spray of pearl flowers I made a couple of weeks ago as an experiment. 

A bit of bling added here and there and some pearl strips top right and bottom left of the photos finished off this lovely page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zan. I love popping into your blog to see what you have done lately. I love these deb photo's. What a beautiful elegant and feminine era. You have really done the photo's justice.
    Heather B

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011