Saturday 11 May 2013

Very Sweet Sketch


Well here I am with another sketch challenge from Scrapville, the sketch looks like this 


and below is my take on it.....



Have had these lovely photos of Bella sitting waiting for the right time to scrap them so I started off with a lovely piece of a deep pink patterned paper to use as my base.

I taped the central strip to it then added a crisp white lace to sit either side. 

The cardstock for the photos was a lovely pink with a nice sheen to it and cut using my square Spellbinders scallop dies.

I used a couple of Kaiser die cuts out of my stash to sit out either side of the central strip, and a leafy chip die cut to set up the base of the flowers.

Once the photos were mounted up I attached the handmade flowers. I had really wanted to use the new petal pack that Janet has in the shop (in a great range of colours so you'll be seeing more of these). I'm really pleased with the way it looks with a deeper pink die cut and a pearl brad added to the centre.

The leaf and bow were attached along with butterfly on a chip leaf. I inked the edges of the butterfly with raspberry Versa ink to blend it with the paper.

Finally some small alphas formed the title and another page is done and dusted.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zan. How different to your card. What a beautiful and pretty page. It was worth waiting to use those photo's.
    Heather B

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011