Monday 15 July 2013

Andrew

Here I am with another sketch challenge from Scrapville this time the June/July sketch.

The papers for this page were from I pack I received as a prize a while ago and thought  rather than fossicking around in my paper stash I would just use what was in the pack and add a bit of chip for embellishment. 


Thanks to my niece Breezy I have this photo of my brother Andrew taken at Ross at a picnic day for car buffs, it seemed an appropriate photo for me to scrap as Andrew has always loved cars. 

Apart from using the papers from the pack I added a strip of red/white/aqua chip across the page. Small round alphas  mounted the title and a description was put into the oval chip cutouts I have had lying around for ages. 

Top right I cut out and mounted some bunting then layered 2 chip cogs (one inked in turquoise to match the paper) and some bling on top.

At the bottom I added more layered cogs and bling then connected the two together with some silver beads to resemble a chain.

Finally added some journalling and tucked it in behind the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011