Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mum

I love using my Grand Calibur and my Cricut machine to cut dies and make my own embellishments. 

I also love layering on my pages but there are some fantastic Kaiser die cuts available at Scrapville and I find them hard to resist. 

I decided to do this page with some I bought recently and it's amazing how easy the page came together.

I used Versamark Raspberry ink around the edges and on the torn layers I placed on the page. 

I changed a photo of my Mum to black and white then matted and taped it to the centre of the page.

From this point I just layered the die cuts by starting with the bigger ones and layering them up with different sizes until I had what I felt appealed to me. 

I added a swirl die cut bottom right and under the sentiment top right. 

Finally mounted the sentiment and the page was done. 

This is a great example of how to dress up a page with a lovely product and not a lot of effort (and that works for me). 
All these die cuts came out of one Kaiser packet.



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo of your Mum Zan - and such a pretty layout...the flowers frame her photo beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011