Sunday 13 July 2014

Fundraising

Hi All

Well I really can't believe I have been so slack that my last post was in April so heres a quick update on what I've been doing and will post some more in the next few days.

I am in the process of setting up a

 "Keep Stevie on Wheels"Fundraiser. 

His wheelchair will need replacing in the next couple of years and as it will cost the new price of a small to medium car I have been pulling together all the cards I have made over the time I've been scrapping and getting them ready for sale. 

I'll hold the occasional stall as the weather warms up and utilIse online options for sale as well. 

Every time I've cleaned a drawer or cupboard I've found more so as you can see by the photos below I have been pretty busy with card production over the last 4 years. 


 




I don't seem to have scrapped many pages lately but will sort what I have done and post them soon. 

My scrapbooking shop which has been a haven for me over the past 4 years, Scrapville is relocating to Myrtleford, 40 minutes out of town, as Janet  has decided to work closer to home as well go online. Once she's set up I'll be doing some lovely country driving to buy my supplies and participate in workshops/classes/crop days. 

I'll miss her very much being here in town but she won't be far away. 

For the time being a couple of the girls I scrap regularly will scrap here at home with me so Steve's peaceful Wednesday afternoons are a thing of the past for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011