Wednesday 22 February 2012

February/March Sketch from Scrapville

I have a bit too much flash happening on this photo but still gives you a snapshot of my latest Scrapville sketch of my lovely great niece Bella.                       It's been a while since I've scrapped a page of her but have a few lined up thanks to her Grandmother Di's lovely photo taking.                                       I used some new papers from Scrapville along with the chip swirl and turquoise silk flower.                                   Added to that some pieces out of my stash including hand made paper roses, cut out the embellishment top left of photos on the Cricut and embossed the vellum strips under the photos.














 Close up of embellishments details...
 roses above and paper flowers with 
pearl seed beads below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011