Sunday 5 February 2012

Stamps, Copics and Boy Cards




 Yesterday I had a relaxing afternoon putting together these cards.
What I like most about card making is I get to use up scraps left over from scrapbook pages I have made.
I finds it's a great way to clear a bit of clutter.


The stamps came from a set I bought at Scrapville recently, I put my Copic markers to use to colour them and then used scraps out of my stash.


Also tried out my new laser printer to print the greetings on acetate
then mount over another colour. Love the clean look this gives.



.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you won't need to make any male cars for a while yet Zan! Fab way to use your scraps up and your Copic colouring looks great (maybe you can give me a few hints!)

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011