Saturday 10 March 2012

March Monthly Pack - Scrapville


Bella's Birthday Bash is made with the gorgeous monthly pack from Scrapville.
I just love getting out of the comfort zone and working with specific materials that I haven't chosen.
The new flowers at Scrapville are just gorgeous so won't have to go far to buy new goodies.

I made the 3 small pink flowers on the page and sprayed them with glimmer mist.
The scalloped trim looks great along the edge once I trimmed back the backing paper.
Thanks to sister in law Dianne I always have great photos to work with of Bella and plan to enter a couple of her pages in the Wodonga Show next week.
That will be my challenge this weekend... working out what to enter and deciding how I'll use the rest of the monthly pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011