Tuesday 24 April 2012

Quilt Stash - Scrapville April Monthly Pack




Had a lovely time creating this page with the latest monthly pack from Scrapville.

This pack gave me the perfect opportunity to photograph quilts I've made and scrap a page to suit.

I made a mini quilt to hold the label at top right and fake stitched the edges of all the pieces.

Journalling right around the photos gave me space to tell the story of each quilt.

I finished the page off with a couple of cut outs off the Cricut, a torn edge on the base, handmade red daisy by Sandie (with added pom pom trim for the centre). The title looked great on the bunting... just loved this pack so much.




Rather than doing a second page this month with the pack I made this lovely card. 


I fussy cut the edge of the opening, made a fabric flower which came together wonderfully with the red velvet brad and the pattern paper. 


Another mini quilt was placed under the sentiment and finished it all off with a pom pom trim, bit of bunting, some red striped ribbon and a couple of quilled flowers. 


I always find it amazing to see what you can do with a few bits and pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011