Saturday 31 March 2012

Scrapville March Sketch




Salmon Ponds in Tassie has always been a place special to my heart.
I have very fond memories of family picnics there in the shade of the old trees and of checking out all the ponds to see what treasures they held.


This lily sequence was taken in 2005 and I have been waiting for the right sketch to come along, bought the lovely green paper with these photos in mind so I am very happy with the end result.



Because I liked the sketch so much I also replicated it with these lovely rose photos taken at Benalla Rose Gardens in 2008.

The beautiful cream doilies dress up the page along with a bit of tearing and distressing.

The good old scrap box and leftover letters finished off the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011