Tuesday 2 October 2012

One hour Scrapville Retreat Challenge

Hi All been a bit slack again uploading to the Blog though it doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping!

Recently I spent a fantastic few days at the Hume Weir at the annual Scrapville Retreat where I did lots of work and took a heap of new photos which I'll be getting around to scrapping soonish. 

This photo of Nathan and Bella was done as a 1 hour challenge so certainly didn't have much time to plan and had to work pretty fast about it.

I used a new floral mask which I inked to get a bit of definition to the paleish background paper. 

I am loving these new masks from Scrapville. 

I punched some edges on paper strips and inked them, a doily and a die cut for the title.

A ribbon strip, some bling and knotted piece of ribbon  finished this quick challenge off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011