Thursday 25 October 2012

Top Dog

Well here I am again.
Hope you  are liking my latest work.

This page is my entry in the Scrapville sketch challenge this month.
It is another one of Brianna's photos, this time of her brother Alex and Jack, titled Top Dog.

I picked a green and brown print for the base page and then raided my stash for colours that would blend in.

At the top and bottom I hand cut the fake grass and inked the edges up heaps then placed them over a strip of beige distressed paper.


Raided my chip stash for the double mounted tree (I inkled the top tree but left the one underneath natural), and the bird at top right of the photo. The tree branch at the top I cut out on the Cricut. 

Journalling was tagged on the brown and cream spotted tag under the photo. 
Along the bottom are a couple of strips with the date, a flower and Cricut cut leaf, piece of spotted bunting. 

Journalled bottom right with my label maker and clear tape. 
Finished off with yellow foam Alpha title.

Loved this page which was all made out of scrapping stash I had at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011