Thursday 25 October 2012

Thoughts of you card










Thought I'd put another card up on my blog.
This one is for the monthly card sketch challenge at Scrapville and is my interpretation of the sketch above.

I Turned the sketch around and made the card square rather than oblong.
placed the floral strip on a piece of cream card stock with punched side edges.
Had a bit of trouble trying to match the card stock colour from things in my stash but found this stamped and Copic coloured Marci already done except for a small colour change to the shoes and riobbon. Mounted her to a seat which I also found in my Copic stash.

I inked the edges of the oval die cut doily and mounted the stamped images onto it.
Inked the edges of a couple of cream roses and the orange flower and finished off with some pearl bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011