Monday 18 February 2013

Treasure Box




Here's another off the page sort of play around.

I made this Treasure Box when I was away at Carer's Retreat.


This was made without my stash or tools etc so isn't perfect but then it doesn't need to be.

Painted the lid and inside of the box in a pretty purple.


I covered the exterior of the box with a crushed texture paper,
then layered some purple tulle over it.. 
Glued a multi coloured ribbon around the top edge.



Added a leaf, feathers, ribbon flower, a painted plaster shell and some bling.

On the lid I cut out some patterned paper and glued a heart mirror onto it.

Carried through from the base the ribbon flower and bling, added a couple of flower stickers and some pretty stones...job's done.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Zan! Looks like this must have taken you ages. Love how you've put the tulle over the textured paper...looks great. You obviously have way more patience than me...off the page projects are definitely not my thing LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire... not mine either it's back to my page and the new Scrapville sketch next xxx

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011