Saturday 31 March 2012

March monthly pack page 2



Seems like I haven't done a lot of pages lately though I certainly ploughed through a few photos putting together some pages from a recent retreat i went on... They'll be posted soon. 

For now here's the second page I did out of the March pack from Scrapville. 

This photo of Steve and I was pretty ordinary with a heap of background distraction but I love it after changing it to Black and White and using some limited photo editing techniques 



The new flowers at Scrapville are just beautiful and I want to buy them all but must leave some for others who may feel the same way. I mounted both sizes of the hearts up to give added dimension and placed the lovely lace strip below them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011