Saturday 3 November 2012

Misc pages

Hi All
Well here I am again just posting a few extra pages I have done recently... 


Retreat Roomies shows Beth and I in our cabin at the Scrapville retreat this year.

I thought it was a great photo to experiment with my new Lucky 8 punch. 

I am loving this punch which punches 3 different ways to get lovely looking pages.

I cut the mauve shape out and stuck it onto blue cardstock.

Ran a scallopped strip and a piece of ribbon at the base of the mounted photo.

I fussy cut the roses out of a piece from my stash and added the silk flower.

I found I didn't need much on this page as the gorgeous cut outs from the punch are so pretty and effective.



This is the first photo I've seen in a while of niece Brianna and nephews Jacob, Alex and Kayleb all together so took the opportunity to scrap it.

The pages didn't have its title on it when I took this photo though it does now.

This photo was taken in the week Brianna turned 21.

Jacob surprised her by turning up in a limo for a night out on the town .

Am guessing this photo will be on that will bring back happy memories of family time spent together.


Realised how much niece Megan's boys have grown when I found these photos of Gary on her facebook page.

Gary looks like he's planning a fun day at school with his green and red hair ... hope it's not permanent.

I sanded the edges of the photos to distress them a bit as well as the green, beige and red pieces of card stock.

 Tucked a contrasting stripe in under a torn piece at the bottom.

I inked the edges of the cream and red diamonds which were mounted onto the green card stock then dotted a liquid pearl in the middle of each one.

Used a mix of red and green mini alphas and finished off the title with large mixed black alphas.

1 comment:

  1. Very busy scrapbooking huh! they look great. would be a terrific family heirloom!

    ReplyDelete

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011