This page is the entry for Scrapville's monthly sketch this month.
Once I got my head around what I wanted to do I had a lot of fun doing it Wednesday afternoon at Wanderville....(wander in and scrap at Scrapville).
I masked the cogs using black chalk mist and added a splash of blue above it.
The mats underneath the photo were all distress inked and a rough ink line drawn on the edges of them.
I masked the plain scraps for bunting, inked all bunting edges at connected them with largish black brads.
A heap of small scraps were rolled and glued over the corner of the photo and inside bunting edges.
Buttons were added to lift the e ffect on the rolled papers and up the side of the page.
I added a bit of embroidery cotton to tie all in between the rolled paper, brads and buttons.
I cut and tore title bases out of plain card stock and inked across the top of them with a new background stamp I'd had waiting to be used.
Drew an ink line around the edges of each one and added a mix of alphas for the title.
Love the effect of this stamp and will be using it a lot I reckon.
The page was finished off with a bit of journalling to the right of the title and a double sketched ink line around the page edges.