Sunday 25 November 2012

Matt

November's monthly pack from Scrapville was filled with great goodies as is usual.

I struggled a bit deciding which photo to use but decided to do this page of our nephew Matt as I love this photo of him.

The page looks simple though I did add a few techniques into it.

Firstly I used a chalk spray to colour the webbing as it was a pale pink. Love the way it absorbed the charcoal colour.

I coloured the bling brads with a Copic marker thus changing them from pink to brown.

The guitar cut out was done over a corner of the page to get the swirled effect in the right place. This was then inked, and some liquid pearls added to it and to the buttons.

I drew the strip of music in and faux stitched around the central edges.

A bit of ink added to white foam alphas for the title and a bit of journalling added an extra bit of colour to finish this page off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011