Thursday 22 November 2012

Scrapville Blind Crop November

I don't manage to get to Blind Crop at Scrapville very often so was pleased when it fell on a day Steve was in respite so I could turn up.

It was also great that Sally came over from Finley to teach it... always nice to catch up Sal.

I love this page and the fantastic techniques learnt on the day. 

I'm not going to go into too much description of that suffice to say it consisted of lots of scrap paper, glue, different types of embossing powders and a heat gun. 

I had so much fun it is a real test of my patience to wait till Santa brings me a heat gun so I can try this technique again. 

Sally's original page that  the blind crop is based on looks a bit different to mine so I'll be having another  go at it as I really enjoyed both finished products. stay tuned it'll end up here sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011