Thursday, 17 January 2013
Neither of us would say we are very photogenic but I managed to put a page together.
I used some green and purple paint to splatter onto the white card stock .
The floral and spotted papers are leftovers from monthly packs as are the wood clock, floral doiley under it and black lace.
The white organza flower is my first attempt at making this type of flower with organza, a brad and my new heat gun.
The green doily is an embossed and inked die cut and the title is acetate over tissue paper.
A coupel of different green papers matt the photo and a bit of journalling finishes the page off.